Ph.D Trinh Thi Phan
A. Personal Information
1. Full name: Trinh Thi Phan
2. Date of birth: 15/10/1982
3. Hometown: Định Bình, Yên Định, Thanh Hóa
4. Current address: 128 Ly Thai Tong Street, Dong Tho Ward, Thanh Hoa city
5. Degree: Doctor
6. Position: Deputy Head of Department, Department of Geography, Faculty of Social Science
7. Contact: Room 326, A5, Department of Geography, Faculty of Social Science;
Phone number: 0915.244.855; E- mail: email@example.com
8. Training process:
9. Working process:
- From 2006 – the present: Lecturer at Hong Duc University, Thanh Hoa province
B. Scientific research activities
1. Research field: Tourism Geography, Tourism Territorial Organization, Service Geography, Local Geographical Research; Vietnam's socio-economic geography; Training and developing tourism human resources
2. Research projects
3. Bài nghiên cứu đã công bố
1. Trinh Thi Phan (2011), Attractiveness assessment of tourism resources in the west of Ho Chi Minh road in Thanh Hoa province, Journal of Sciences, Hanoi National University of Education, No. 2/2011, p. 120-128
2. Trinh Thi Phan, Le Thi Thuy Hien (2011), Assessment of Transportation System, Physical & Technical Foundations for Tourism in the West of Ho Chi Minh Road, Thanh Hoa Province, Journal of Science, Hong Duc University, 9/2011, p. 70 - 77.
3. Nguyen Thi Ngoc, Trinh Thi Phan (2011), Assessment of Thanh Hoa coastal tourist attractions, Journal of Science, Hong Duc University, 9/2011, p. 60 - 64
4. Trinh Thi Phan (2013), Study on Natural Tourism Resources in the Northern Central, the 7th National Geographic Conference (1/2013), p. 470 - 477.
5. Trinh Thi Phan (2014), Study on the status of tourism physical & technical foundations of the Northern Central, the 8th National Conference on Geography (Volume 2 - 11/2014), p. 681-687
6. Trinh Thi Phan (2015), Tourism activities in Thanh Hoa province in the period 2000 to 2012, Scientific Journal of Ha Noi National University of Education, No. 03/2015, p.130-136
7. Trinh Thi Phan (2016), Thua Thien Hue tourism development in the trend of integration, Scientific Journal of Ha Noi National University of Education, No. 02/2016, p.149 - 156
8. Trinh Thi Phan (2016), Analysis of socio-economic and political factors affecting tourism development in the Northern Central in the period 2000 to 2014, National Geographic Science Conference / 2016.
9. Trinh Thi Phan (2017), Developing international tourist market in the Northern Central in the period 2000 to 2015. International Conference of National Economics University, October 1977, pp. 257-269.
10. Trinh Thi Phan (2018), Situation of human resource development in tourism in the North Central, Journal of Science, Hong Duc University, 41/2018, p.106 – 114.
11. Trinh Thi Phan – Do Thi Hang (2019), Analysis of some factors affecting the urbanization process of Thanh Hoa province, Journal of Science, Hong Duc University, 10/2019.
12. Trinh Thi Phan (2020), Rural tourism development in Thanh Hoa province: Opportunities and challenges, The 12th National Geographic Science Conference.
13. Trinh Thi Phan (2021), Current status of beach resort development in Thanh Hoa province, Proceedings of the school-level seminar "Solutions for replicating the model of community tourism in coastal areas of Thanh Hoa towards sustainability" March 2021
14. Trịnh Thị Phan (2021), Determination of criteria for the seclection of tourist attractions and zones in Thanh Hoa province for field trips of students studying tourism discipline, Journal of Science, Hong Duc University, 4/2021
15. Trinh Thi Phan (2021), Research on factor affecting tourism development in coastal area of Thanh Hoa province, Proceedings of the National Conference "Human Geosciences with the implementation of a strategy for sustainable development of marine economy", Social Science Publishing House, November 2021
C. Training activities
1. Teaching modules
Vietnam tourism geography, Vietnam's economic regions geography, Vietnam socio-economic geography; Sustainable tourism development, Vietnam tourist routes and attractions...(For Bachelor level) Territorial organization of services, Some issues of socio-economic geography of Vietnam (For Master level).
2. Thesis guided
- Student: Nguyen Thi Huyen – K12 Master of Geography, thesis: Developing sea and island tourism in Thanh Hoa province in the integration trend, Protected May 2021.