- Personal Information
- Full name: Hoang Thi Phuong
- Date of birth: 18/02/1985
- Home town: Thieu Hoa, Thanh Hoa
- Accommodation today: 20 Nguyen Phuc, Quang Thang ward, Thanh Hoa city
- Academic title, degree: Master
- Position: Lectures of Department
Department of Sociology (Social Work), Faculty of Social Sciences
- Address: Department of Sociology (Social Work), Faculty of Social Sciences
Phone: 0914469118 ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training process:
2003 - 2007: Bachelor of Sociology, University of Social Sciences and Humanities, VNU.
2007 - 2011: Master of Sociology, University of Social Sciences and Humanities, VNU.
- Working process:
2008 - 2013: Officer of the Women’s Health Project in Ha Noi, Hoang Mai District, Ha Noi.
2013 - present: Lecturer in Sociology (Social Work), Faculty of Social Sciences, Hong Duc University.
- Scientific research activities
- Research area
- Published books
- Provincial project (2018), Research on factors affecting the capacity of sustainable poverty escape of ethnic minority households in mountainous Thanh Hoa province today. (Member)
- School-level project (2020), Studying the behavior of students going to pagodas at Hong Duc University. (Leader of the topic).
- Participating in the “Survey on the level of satisfaction of organizations and citizens with public services in Thanh Hoa province” in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020, 2021. (Member)
- Provincial project (2021), Research and develop river and sea tourism products associated with socio-economic development, national security and defense in Thanh Hoa province by 2030, with orientation to 2045. (Member)
- Hoang Thi Phuong (2016), The expression of the “ego” on the Internet of Vietnamese’s youth, Hong Duc University journal of science.
- Hoang Thi Phuong (2017), Social stratification of income and expenditure in Viet Nam, Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, Hue University.
- Hoang Thi Phuong (2019), The status quo of pilgrimage trip to pagoda of Hong Duc University students, Hong Duc University journal of science.
- Hoang Thi Phuong (2020), The reason for pilgrimaging to pagodas of Hong Duc University students, Hong Duc University journal of science
C. Training activities
- Teaching modules
- History of Sociology and Comtemporary Sociological Theory, Cultural Sociology , Economic Sociology
- Dissertations and dissertations guided