A. Personal Information
- Full name: Lien Thi Nguyen
- Date of birth: 27/9/1984
- Place of birth: Tien Nong Commune, Trieu Son District, Thanh Hoa Province
- Permanent address: 05 Ngoc Lan Lane, Ngoc Trao Ward, Thanh Hoa City
- Academic degree: Master of Vietnamese Studies
- Position: Lecturer, Faculty of Social Sciences, Hong Duc University
- Contact number: 0975246226; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2003 – 2007: Bachelor, Da Lat University
- 2010 – 2015: Master of Art, Institute of Vietnamese Studies and Development Sciences, Vietnam National University, Hanoi
- 2015 – 2017: English Bachelor, Hanoi Open University.
- Work experience:
- From 12/2009 until now: Lecturer at Faculty of Social Sciences, Hong Duc University.
B. Scientific research activities
- Key Research field
- Village culture
- Culture of beliefs, religion, festivals
- Cultural heritage
- Spiritual cultural tourism
- Science Research Project
- Thai poetry stories and Muong poetry stories in Thanh Hoa from a comparative perspective, Member of Science research Project (University level)
- Building database of electronic tourist map of Hai Tien tourist area, Hoang Hoa district, Thanh Hoa province by Mapinfor software, Member of Science research Project (University level)
- Research on cultural changes of residents of Dong Son village, Ham Rong ward, Thanh Hoa city from 1986 to 2016, Project Manager of Science research Project (University level)
- Diplomatic and commercial relations between Vietnam and the United Kingdom through the activities of the British East India Company (17th - 19th centuries), Member of Science research Project (Ministry level)
- Research on building community tourism model in the coastal areas of Thanh Hoa province with the aim of sustainable socio-economic development, Member of Science research Project (Provincial level)
- Research on developing river and sea tourism associated with the development of ecomony, society, national defense and security in Thanh Hoa province until 2030, with orientation to 2045, Member of Science research Project (Provincial level)
- Dong Son village festival in the past and present, Journal of Literature and Arts.
- Changes of Dong Son ancient village during the war against the US, Journal of Literature and Arts
- Characteristics of the Ma family in Lam Dong, Journal of Literature and Arts
- About some aspects of the plot structure of Muong poetry story, Magazine of Hong Duc University (co-author)
- Thai poetry stories and Muong poetry stories in Thanh Hoa from a comparative perspective, Magazine of Hung Vuong University (co-author).
- Solutions to preserve, embellish and build Dong Son ancient village culture in the context of new rural construction, Today's Teaching and Learning Magazine
- Preserving and promoting the cultural and spiritual values of Dong Son village, Ham Rong ward, Thanh Hoa city, Today's Teaching and Learning Magazine.
C. Training activities
- Teaching courses
- Vietnamese cultural background
- Beliefs, religions and traditional festivals in Vietnam
- Religious and spiritual tourism
At university, I guided a number of students to do their graduation thesis.