A. Personal information
1. Full name: Nguyen Thi Duyen
2. Date of birth: 02/09/1985; Gender: Female
3. Hometown: Nga Thai commune, Nga Son district, Thanh Hoa province
4. Accommodation today: Lot 237, Dong Phat 1, Dong Ve Ward, Thanh Hoa City
5. Academic Title, Degree: Doctorate in Sociology
6. Position: + Associate Secretary, Faculty of Social Sciences (Class of 2019-2022)
7. Unit (subject, faculty): Department of Sociology, Faculty of Social Sciences.
8. Contact address: Lot 237, Dong Phat 1, Dong Ve Ward, Thanh Hoa City;
Phone: 0933732788; Email: email@example.com
9. Training process:
+ University: University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City, major: Sociology, year of graduation: 2008
+ Master: Academy of Social Sciences, under Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology, specialization: Sociology, graduation year: 2012.
+ Doctor: Academy of Social Sciences, under Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology, specialty: Sociology, graduation year: 2018.
10. Working process: From February 2009 - up to now, is a lecturer in the Department of Sociology, Faculty of Social Sciences, Hong Duc University.
B. Scientific research activities
1. Research area: Economic Sociology, Family Sociology, Gender Sociology, Urban Sociology, Rural Sociology, Poverty Issue, Ethnic Minority Issue....
2. Published books
Nguyen Thi Duyen (editor) – Le Thi Hoi, Transforming the socio-professional structure of rural workers after resettlement due to land acquisition (a case study of Nghi Son economic zone, Thanh Hoa province), Publishing House, VHTT & TT, 2020.
- Project at the grassroots level, Hong Duc University. Member. Research on internship locations for students of sociology - social work in Thanh Hoa (2010).
- The provincial project, (2012 - 2014), member. Research on the change of cultural criteria suitable for new rural construction in Thanh Hoa.
- Project at the grassroots level, Hong Duc University. Subject leader. The marital relationship of the residential community in the vicinity of Le Mon industrial zone, Thanh Hoa city (2012).
- The topic of the Department of Home Affairs, from 2013 to present. Member. Surveying the satisfaction level of people and organizations for some public services.
- Ph.D. thesis. Social - the occupational structure of rural workers after resettlement due to land acquisition (Case study of Nghi Son economic zone, Thanh Hoa) (2013-2017),
- The provincial project, 2018-2020). Scientific secretary. Research on factors affecting the capacity of sustainable poverty escape of ethnic minority households in Thanh Hoa mountainous area today.
- Provincial Project (2019-2021), Scientific Secretary. Research on factors affecting the ability of farmers to access safe agricultural products in Thanh Hoa province today.
- Provincial project 2019 -2021. Research on factors affecting sustainable livelihoods of ethnic minority households in the West of Thanh Hoa, Nghe An.
C. Training activities
Courses and topics involved in teaching: Soft skills, Economic Sociology, Family Sociology, Urban Sociology, Urban Culture, Corporate Culture, Gender Equality...